Old September 1st 04, 05:08 AM
Mackfly

From: "Charlie Schwartz"

So, for 20 minutes on
the 80+ degree afternoon, my family and I were forced to sit in a
Cessna 182 with the windows closed while King George did whatever he
was doing

Oh my that must of hurt---not near as nice as working on the flight line in
106 degree TX summers or 25 below zero on Grissom AFB or the 7 days living in
the alert pad baby sitting a plane with 5 nukes on board. Also not as much fun
as watching the cockpit temp. peg the gauge at 120 degrees F and knowing it was
not even getting hot yet as you ran a pressure check in the Philippines on a
C-140A I'm darn glad you did your part to protect our freedom. Take pride in
your suffering like that for 20 whole minutes. Mac USAF ret.