Old October 6th 04, 03:18 AM
Shawn

steve wrote:

You're an ass.
Someone shares something as cool as this and all you have to say is that
it's cheap advertising?
You're a troll
You're an idiot
GO AWAY

**** you stevo. These redbull**** types have spammed the rec.av
newsgroups three times now. I suspect you're one of them. Take your
circus act to alt.xtreme, or some other dewbie news group.

Keep trollin and your ISP will get an abuse report.

Oh please. Figure out the dif between trolling and flaming anyway. You
flamed me, I flamed you. Its how it works, get over it.
These dewbies cross posted all over the rec.av groups. I picked it up
on rec.aviation.soaring No "OT". no "Not Related to Sailplanes But..."
or any such consideration, cross posted to lots of groups. Sounded
like SPAM to me. All I said.

Go ahead and give Bresnan the *complete* thread. I'm not going to sweat
it.

Shawn

P.S. Top posting is nearly as offensive as SPAM