Old March 23rd 21, 12:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default The latest glider covers?

krasw wrote on 3/23/2021 12:43 AM:
On Monday, 22 March 2021 at 21:52:40 UTC+2, Mark Mocho wrote:
The dust covers would probably have worked for me, but the difference in price wasn't enough to make me go the cheap route.

Dust covers have totally different use than outdoor ones, it's apples and oranges. Outdoor covers in hangared glider is just awful idea for everyday use (first hand experience). If I would replace my dust covers, I would happily pay MORE for them than for a set of outdoor covers.

What, specifically is "just awful" about using outdoor covers in a hangar? Will harm come to
the glider?