Old May 22nd 04, 03:25 AM
robert

Hello
Not Germany, but there is one towing in Southeast Queensland Australia
regularly.

Normally out of Caboolture Gliding Club North of Brisbane
(www.glidingcaboolture.org.au), but it has operated out of our club Darling
Downs Soaring Club( www.ddsc.org.au).

http://www.glidingcaboolture.org.au/joy.htm

Although I have not had a tow behind it, it certainly seemed to perform
acceptably with normal weight aircraft. Don't think a loaded up Nimbus on
our grass strip at 1200 ft altitude would be a good thing.

You could also try contacting Pam & Gerrit Kurstjens of our club who have
the four place Dimona and his and hers Nimbus 4s'.

They tow regularly with it and have lots of experience in light and
commercial aviation and gliding around the world.
Hope this helps.

Robert Percy

"Ruth Perreault" wrote in message
Hello all,

Does anyone know where an HK 36 operates as a tow plane in Germany, near
Munich or Frankfurt? I will be in Munich over this weekend and Frankfurt
next. I wish to see how the machine operates before purchasing one.

Thank you

Ruth Perreault

Hallo alle,

Das tut mir Leid, mein Deutsh ist doch elemantarish. Kennen sie ein
Segelflugzeuggruppe (Club) in Deutscland (Münche diese wochende oder
Frankfurt, nachste) mit ein HK 36 für Schleppflugzeug. Ich wünche gekauft
einer Diamond xtreme.

Mit grüssen!

Ruth Perreault