Old August 12th 18, 07:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Default What has become of Gliding International?

On Saturday, August 11, 2018 at 10:14:48 PM UTC-6, 2G wrote:
I subscribed to the digital edition at the first of the year. I received access to one issue. Then the next issue came out and I couldn't access it. I sent John an email asking for a resolution to my problem and got no response whatsoever. Since then there hasn't been any notice of another issue, including on his website. Does anybody know if this publication is still active, or has it, too, gone defunct?

Tom

I've was using my gmail address for the digital edition and did not receive some of the download messages over the past couple of years. The office sent me attachments when I did not get the message. I changed my e-mail to my normal soaring e-mail (which has issues with Earthlink (and thus Mindspring and ix.netcom.com e-mails also (all Earthlink's doing)). After that change I received two e-mails for the July/August 2018 edition, one to login and download, the other link just worked and opened the PDF via browser plugin. Try e-mailing again with your concerns and maybe consider changing whatever e-mail you've been using. Maybe try e-mail them from an e-mail other than what you're using for your subscription to see if they answer.

No idea what e-mail service you may be using for your subscription

Good luck,

Frank Whiteley