Old August 19th 18, 05:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default What has become of Gliding International?

On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 9:01:13 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Sunday, August 12, 2018 at 4:14:48 PM UTC+12, 2G wrote:
I subscribed to the digital edition at the first of the year. I received access to one issue. Then the next issue came out and I couldn't access it. I sent John an email asking for a resolution to my problem and got no response whatsoever. Since then there hasn't been any notice of another issue, including on his website. Does anybody know if this publication is still active, or has it, too, gone defunct?

Tom

HI Tom
Concerned about your problem - we are here to ensure you get what you paid for. Send me an email to my personal address ) and I will see you get the missing issues. Bulk emailing is certainly not perfect (yet). JOHN

I did get the current and back issue I was due, but why I was my email dropped from your subscription list (I should be getting the new issue shortly)?

Tom