Old August 7th 07, 02:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Default Curtis Aircraft Company in New Jersey

"pgbnh" wrote in
:

I will cast one vote for Curtiss Wright being in Teterboro, NJ

They became huge after Wrigth acquired Curtiss and I think they were all
over the map after the merger. Still are, really, just not under the name
Curtiss Wright.

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
AJ wrote in news:1186332579.466263.234060
@b79g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

Can anyone tell me which town was host to Curtis Aircraft in New
Jersey? I'd appreciate any information.

I don't think any of the original Curtiss company had anyhting in NJ,
but I
think it's love child with Wright had a few different plants there.
Woodrige, IIRC

Bertie