Old July 6th 05, 11:16 PM
Juan Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Juan Jimenez says...

What, don't like it when someone force feeds you your own crap down your
throat? Tough! I bet Jerry Wayne Morgan would be very interested in this
investigation...

If you'd have done your home work like the great reporter you think you
are, you
would know that Morgan crashed another Ultralight after he crashed mine
.Then he
crashed a 3rd one in which he got killed. I said it then and I say it now
it was
pilot error all 3 times.

You can say it as many times as you want. The NTSB begs to disagree. So did
your insurer.

Vindictive agenda on the part of ANN? Wishful thinking, boy. This is
personal. I've put up with your crap and harassment for way too long. You
should have quit after admitting on multiple ocassions it was you who
started the attacks and insults for no reason other than I said I was
writing for Campbell. And you should have thought twice about continuing
bash after seeing that I had refrained from commenting on the Walton
thread.
But once again, you exceed all expectations of intelligence, and return
right back to your old habits.

I commented about the Adams thread your the one who brought up Walton.

You didn't comment, you immediately threw in some bull**** attack on whether
I said what I said because Adam may or may not have been an advertiser. You
should have quit while you were ahead. I hear you're now telling the media
that Walton was to blame for the crash because he flew without the
enclosure, the _optional_ one you offer on your web site?? Unhuh. Let's just
make sure that everyone thinks that a man 100 times the man you wish you
were killed himself because he was stupid, like Jerry Wayne Morgan and his
"pilot error" accident.

What goes around, comes around.