Old September 12th 08, 05:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Steve Koerner

Default Best club and commercial web sites

www.asa-soaring.org

The Arizona Soaring Association site is, beyond a doubt, the best club
soaring site out there. It was originally crafted from the ground up
by member Nigel Cripps and is now in the able hands of member Ted
Wagner. The site has numerous cool features including a great chat
area. The pictures on the home page are changed every month or two to
keep it interesting. We have some distant club members who regularly
pay annual dues to the club just for the right to fully access our
discussion forum -- which at times becomes quite lively. Our website,
more than anything else, has kept ASA together through trying times
over the last few years.

Steve Koerner
www.wingrigger.com