Old April 2nd 20, 04:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Joel Flamenbaum[_2_]

Default Damn you, COVID-19!!!

On Tuesday, March 31, 2020 at 12:17:51 PM UTC-7, Steve Leonard wrote:
Looking at winds, forecasts, satellite photos, it looks like it could have been a very good run east from Minden, Nevada or someplace near there. SSA Sailplane Tracker doesn't want to work for me right now, so I can't see if anyone is up anywhere. Ah, well. Light winds, 4-5K AGL cu near Wichita, and I am sitting at home. Sigh.

Steve Leonard

Not wanting to pour salt into an open wound - I live a few miles north of Minden . for the past two weeks the wave has been phenomenal. I said to myself while on the ground looking up -"man those are record making lennies"