Old November 29th 04, 07:18 PM
Peter Duniho

"Bob Moore" wrote in message
. 121...
Bob...next time you log-on with a question, could you
perhaps choose another name?

If that's his name, it's his name.

I got here first,and
seniority does have its priviledges you know. :-)

Not around here it doesn't. If you want distinction, it's up to you to
create it. Get yourself a more unique name, if you don't want to be
mistaken for someone else with a name as equally common as yours.

I certainly wouldn't want the others in the group to
think that I don't know what Challenger 602 Is. :-)

What do you care? Even if you didn't know what a Challenger 602 is, would
that make you a lesser person? I don't think so, and I think anyone who
DOES think so is an idiot. You should think they're an idiot too.

Pete