Old December 2nd 03, 03:13 AM
Libelle Driver

I use the Compaq1550 and I made a very light weight plywood mount out of
3/16 plywood. It has a notch to hold the cable in place and either a strap
to your leg or velcro keeps it in place.
Fred

One possibility is to use NO cradle! A system of using Velcro on the
iPaq back (and on the mount plate closest to the pilot) will do if
necessary and this would mean that our mounts cater equally well for
pilot's with handheld GPS units. So then we would just need nice
short strong plugs to suit the iPaq that turn the cable out of the
way of the pilot's knee.

Anyone "been-there-done-that" who can help??