Old April 19th 18, 11:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
AS

Default SSA's Life Sailplane Tracking site down?

On Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 6:06:54 PM UTC-4, Frank Whiteley wrote:
On Thursday, April 19, 2018 at 3:38:43 PM UTC-6, AS wrote:
Am I the only one who cannot see any life tracking of the R5N contest? Inquiring mind want to know!

Uli
'AS'

glideport.aero appears unreachable from here. SSA tracker also depends on this site.

Frank Whiteley

Thanks, Frank! I wasn't sure if the IT-Nazis at work were messing with us again or not.

Uli
'AS'