Old May 1st 08, 02:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Bertie DOES Buttman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Buttman" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:4ttQj.58303$QC.6159
@newsfe20.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .

not finished yet. The harsh winter interfered with the rebuild in a
big
way so it's only just now being painted. Should be flying in
another month or so, but its been so long since I've flown one I
don't know
what
I'll have to compare with it.

Bertie

Squirt, squirt.

Ahhhh nice, golden shower me again

buttman

Good job Bertie. Until now, I have only seen Anthony imitate someone
else's identity.

But I guess it's a short trip from being a useless wannabe troll, to
lying impersonator.

Moi? That's agin my server's AUP. you should komplain if you think it
was me fjukktard.

Bertie

Keep on lying retard. You left pecker tracks all over that one. I knew you
were pond scum, but I didn't think you were that desperate.