Old January 24th 18, 06:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default RIP Tomas Reich - SGP Chile

On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 9:13:31 AM UTC-8, Clay wrote:
I think the idea that contests reward risk taking is way overblown. Spend some time analyzing Sebastian Kawa's flight logs (ok, maybe not those in Chile), and I think you will see a pilot that minimizes risk to the maximum extent possible. I don't think we need to give budding competition pilots the idea that they will need to be taking risks to do well. I think the opposite is more likely true.

And where would one find the flight logs from this SGP race?