Old February 19th 07, 05:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Ken Finney

Default First-hand video of a BRS deployment.

"Over" wrote in message

"Ken Finney" wrote in message

"Over" wrote in message

"Viperdoc" wrote in message
. net...

After nearly 20 years of working with some of the most dedicated and
nicest people, it is hard to ignore more groundless criticism from
someone who can't find or hold a job on either continent.

There's little doubt that most of the American Air force are exactly as
you say, and great ambassadors for your country as well. I see many of
them often here in eastern Canada. There are a few you could afford to
hide away at home though, usually lower ranks.

Those are the ones we send to Canada. We figure they will fit it better
there...

Now I know why you get all your good comedians from here.

Now that we can agree on! Rick Mercer is doing some of best comedy I've
ever seen.