Old April 7th 04, 02:50 PM
Shawn Curry

Scott wrote:

It must be too early in the morning. I don't get it. How do dutch
auctions work? If the LOWEST bids wins the price for everybody, why
doesn't everybody bid $1.00? Then everybody could get a hangar for a
buck a month. I will re-read this thread tonight when I'm more awake.

Scott

Somebody will say "But if I bid $2, I'm sure to get a space if a lottery
is needed."
Isn't this one of those John Nash models?
Never got into this stuff beyond the SciAm level. Didn't pay that much
attention in the movie-Jennifer Connelly's fault.
;-)

Shawn