Old May 29th 07, 04:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Peter R.

Default Desktop Application With WAAS LPV Approaches?

On 5/29/2007 12:49:40 AM, "Will" wrote:

Is there any desktop application that runs as a GUI under Windows that
would give me a database of the newer WAAS GPS approaches (e.g., LNAV + V,
LPV, etc)? I do NOT need currency on this.

Here is an MS Excel spreadsheet provided by the FAA and updated routinely:

http://gps.faa.gov/Library/Data/LPVs_051007.xls

As far as a GUI under Windows, you could create your own using MySQL (a free,
open source database management system) by loading this Excel spreadsheet
into a MySQL table, then create reports against this table.

--
Peter