Old December 26th 05, 12:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Oxygen regulator

Have a look at Fluid Power Inc. of Ohio at
http://www.fluidpowerohio.com/oxygen.html .

I forget where I got this name and URL, but they appear to be manufacturing
new the A-12A and A-14.

W.J. (Bill) Dean (U.K.).
Remove "ic" to reply.

"cklppnbrg" wrote in message
ps.com...

I have tried looking for someone to service my club's A14 regulators
which I believe are "newer" than your A8A (circa WWII???). Eastern
Sailplane used to offer this as a service but told me last spring they
no longer did due to rising cost. I tried going to Scott Aviation, now
AVOX, and they don't even seem to be able to give me a direct answer,
but want to point out their newer equipment. Their stuff is more
suitable for larger aircraft, and I echo the above suggestion to go
with Mountain High, Aerox or a Nelson system. More modern, well suited
to our purposes and YOU HAVE SOMEONE to talk to about the darned thing!