Old June 25th 17, 03:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom BravoMike

Default CAI 302 startup noises?

I can hear this LOUD tone when my CAI302 pairs over Bluetooth with XCSoar on my Note4. It's way too loud, but I like the fact it confirms the connection.

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 5:39:46 PM UTC-5, Echo wrote:
After powering up today, I noticed something from the 302's speaker that seems new. Could have been there all along and I'm just noticing, but seems odd to me. After the wind up and wind down audio vario sound, maybe 3-5 seconds later, there's a single LOUD tone lasting about one second. The heck is that? I feel like it just started.

Jordan