Old October 28th 03, 12:31 PM
David O

Barnyard BOb -- wrote:

If others would only set their 'bull**** flags' in like manner,
I could kick back and enjoy the mayhem from a safe distance....
at least until all the frauds and wannabees were minimized. g

I expect that a large percentage of "quiet" rah readers have
sufficiently accurate BS flags. They simply choose to not get
involved. Such involvement seems even more pointless when one
considers that a number of auto-conversion proponents here have yet to
even build and fly an auto-conversion. One of them has repeatedly
demonstrated technical ignorance on fundamental engine issues. When
such people have walked the walk for a while, then perhaps more people
will pay attention to their pro auto-conversion arguments. Until
then, I expect many people are just "clicking through" and rolling
their eyes.

David "clicking through" O -- http://www.AirplaneZone.com