Old April 7th 16, 09:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
krasw

Default Air Glide to Oudie Communication

On Thursday, 7 April 2016 01:08:12 UTC+3, wrote:
Anyone able to get this pair to communicate seamlessly both ways? I get GPS data from Air to Oudie but not other settings like McCready, etc.

Thanks, Mark

I have a Flarm - Air Glide S - Air Nmea box - Oudie2 setup, with all the data going both ways without any problems. Air Glide S receives air data (incl. proper vario readings, essential for centering assistant) and mccready from Oudie, I can also see flarm traffic on Glide S and Oudie, plus send task from Oudie to either Glide S or Flarm. Couldn't be more seamless than that.