Old April 11th 12, 10:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike C

Default Cherokee II project for sale

On Wednesday, April 11, 2012 1:46:37 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Tony,

I have been wanting to find plans and fittings to build a Cherokee II. I am an IA and just finished restoring my Bellanca Super Viking. Looking for that next project.

Do you know anything substantial about the history of this Cherokee? Do you know the serial number and /or previous registration? I would like to look it up on the registry and see what the status is. I have sent the seller a message but have not heard back yet.

Lane

Be careful, if you expand the photos you can see that the wood in the fus wing root is in rough shape and appears to be separated at the trailing edge indicating a possible problem with glue joints.

[...]

Be careful, if you zoom the photos you can see that the wood in the fus wing root is in rough shape and appears to be separated at the trailing edge indicating other possible problems.

Mike Carris