Old June 1st 08, 11:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tina

Default I give up, after many, many years!

On Jun 1, 5:37 am, Mxsmanic wrote:
terry writes:
I dont doubt you analysed it Anthony, but you still havent seen, or
aren't willing to admit , that you had it all wrong. Now what has the
SOURCE of the air pressure got to do with the discussion?

A great deal. Without gravity, air pressure would be zero, and volume would
be infinite.

Well, no. The gas 'laws' are approximations and fail to be predictive
except within certain ranges, just as Newtonian physics are valid only
in certain ranges..