Old January 20th 05, 07:12 PM
Mark James Boyd

****recent rant heard at La Neva former gliderport, now Ultralightport***

Well, dadnabbit, those crazy yunguns are sure pokin' about these days.

N69QT sure doesn't look like any glider I'VE ever seen. Yet
some goodfernuthin, tomfoolerin, cantankerin DAR certified the
funny lookin' thing as an ab-experimental GLIDER!

Everybody knows gliders don't have colorful wings and
open cockpits and ENGINES, for cripe'sake. They are WHITE,
with T-TAILS and have ONE MAIN WHEEL and ENCLOSED CANOPY and
40:1 or better glide ratio.

Stupid DAR. Who cares about span to weight ratio and that kind
of crap. That thing isn't a goddang glider, it's an ULTRALIGHT
plain and simple. I don't give a goose crap about no
"Sport Pilot" transition assfiddle option, either.

If you guys let this guy fly this ungainly noismaker with his
baggy-pants wearing, hip-hop listening, TIVO playing,
disposable income gangstas here at MY gliderport, I'm gonna
there...

$4000, for a self-launch glider? Don't these idiots know
real gliders cost $100,000 or more? Coppygoosefeathers...

http://www.soe.ucsc.edu/~mjboyd/cfi/...lverGlider.jpg

In article t,
John Shelton wrote:
Hello, Sailplane Racers!

I wanted to send a card to the entire soaring world expressing my
appreciation for the last ten years in the air now that I no longer had a
glider.

Here it is:

http://www.imdata.com

Goodbye and watch you ass.

Pez and zerocinco (sort of a pun based upon "zero sink" and the number 05
and how that is pronounced in Spanish. get it?)

--

Mark J. Boyd