Old November 6th 20, 11:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default The Apology

On Friday, November 6, 2020 at 8:38:53 AM UTC-8, Chip Bearden wrote:
(BUMP)

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Just before I posted, this deplorable thread was roughly 30 views (out of 6500) from moving into 6th place on the most-viewed-discussions-on-RAS rankings for 2020! As the U.S. presidential election just demonstrated, every vote (view) counts. And unlike that election, we can keep voting as many times as we want.

Tantalyzingly, it's only a few hundred views away from Top 5 status. So keep clicking.

Chip Bearden
JB

It's deplorable all right: you called my wife a liar and STILL haven't apologized.

Tom