Old October 19th 05, 03:02 PM
Paul Remde

Default Why I will buy from Paul

Hi Ted,

Thanks for the support. I do appreciate your business very much.

I'm not aware of any items that are more expensive on my site than Tim's.
Please be sure to let me know if you find something for less money anywhere
else. I do aim to be competitive and I buy items in quantities that allow
me to be competitive.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

wrote in message
oups.com...
Great guy. Great service. Best web site in the business. Prices not
always the best, but always reasonable when they're not.

I want to plug Tim Mara too, who also posts here now and then. Similar
reasons (Paul has a better web page, Tim gets the nod on selection and
prices imho). Both gentlemen and both assets to our sport. Plug away
guys.

-ted/2NO