Old August 3rd 05, 10:55 AM
Jouni Laukkanen

Default JPI 800 & GMA 340 into C206 in EASA countries?

Hi!

My parachuting club has bought '75 Cessna 206 and is making complete
restoration for it. We would like to install JPI EDM 700/800 engine
multi-instrument and Garmin GMA 340 audio panel into it, but...

.... our national Civil Aviation Administration could handle/approve
these installations little bit easier if there would be any Cessna 206
in JAA/EASA countries which has these already installed. Is there any?
Any help would be appreciated. Registration markings would mean a lot!

Thanks,
Jouni Laukkanen