Old August 18th 06, 08:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jose[_1_]

Default POL $640.00 to fill the tanks...

So business are OK unless they are successful? That's a nice thought.

I'm not saying anything is OK or not OK. I'm saying that a business
that is too successful (gets too big) becomes relatively more powerful
than its customers. This has upsides and downsides. Sometimes, the
public benefits by some restraint on the larger companies. Sometimes not.

But "unrestrained capitalsim" is not the unmitigated good that the OP
implied.

Jose
--
The monkey turns the crank and thinks he's making the music.