Old October 28th 05, 03:01 PM
John Ousterhout

Default Aerodrome Aeroplanes Kits?????

A couple things I forget to write.

There's a Yahoo groups for Airdrome aeroplane builders.
Robert Baslee often answers questions there.

I believe that the plane would perform better with an 1835cc VW (or even
a 1600) engine with a redrive than it would with a larger direct-drive
engine. The large slower-turning prop is more efficient.

If you build a Nieuport be prepared for lots of spectators whenever you
land. Nothing seems to attract people like roundels.

- J.O.-

Candice wrote:
I'd really like a Nieuport 28, or an SE5 if I could obtain a kit in
full scale. But I think I have convinced that the Airdrome Aeroplanes
N17 is my best buy to date.

Candice