Old December 15th 03, 06:35 PM
Del Rawlins

On 15 Dec 2003 06:34 AM, Michael Horowitz posted the following:
Holger - airplane is an hour's drive away over uncleared roads; I"d
prefer the broom approach - just trying to see whether or not I should
plan on camping out under the plane during a snow storm. - Mike

Two hours of driving saved each time it snows will go a long way towards
hangar rental. Alternatively, is there somebody you trust at/near that
airport who would be willing to sweep the wings for you?

Del Rawlins-
Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email.
Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:
http://www.rawlinsbrothers.org/bhfaq/