Old April 4th 05, 07:31 AM
mindenpilot

"Jack Allison" wrote in message
Well, the saying that the third time is the charm certainly is the case
for me and my two partners. Today, two of us closed the deal on a very
nice '71 Arrow and flew part of the way home. As I write this, I'm in
Farmington, New Mexico. We started the day at Front Range airport in
Colorado. Only made it 150 miles closer to home but this was the best we
could do given the weather conditions and a later afternoon start.

Planning on posting pictures somewhere and more details when I get home
but just wanted to post a quick note to say I'm officially a co-owner. I
got a chance to fly N2104T yesterday and log my first 1.2 hours of complex
time. My second time as PIC will be tomorrow morning.

It's a sweet Arrow. Very nicely maintained and by far the nicest one we
looked at. I don't think it's really sunk in yet. I've been rather quiet
about all of this and things have happened really fast. The ad popped up
in TAP just under two weeks ago and picked up speed quickly.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-IA Student-Student Arrow Owner

you will always long to return"
- Leonardo Da Vinci

Congratulations!
Looking forward to hearing more about it when you get back!

Adam
N7966L
Beech Super III