Old October 19th 07, 12:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

Default Mounties Electrocute Airline Passenger

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 14:10:36 -0700, C J Campbell
wrote in
2007101814103675249-christophercampbell@hotmailcom:

On 2007-10-18 10:41:54 -0700, Larry Dighera said:

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 09:57:39 -0700, C J Campbell
wrote in
2007101809573916807-christophercampbell@hotmailcom:

He died of emotional upset, not of a Taser

I hadn't realized you personally conducted an autopsy on the foreign
airline passenger. I guess I'll have to defer to your superior
knowledge of the issue. :-)

Ah. And I suppose you performed an autopsy before claiming that the
Mounties electrocuted him.

I'll agree. The subject is phrased sensationally, but reasonably
accurately if the facts in the news stories I have read are correct.

Are you able to provide a credible citation that supports your
assertion?

Are you?

I posted a link or two to news articles up-thread, IIRC.