Old October 19th 07, 01:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

Default Mounties Electrocute Airline Passenger

On Thu, 18 Oct 2007 14:16:21 -0700, "NW_Pilot"
wrote in
:

I am about ready to start walking across the border to get back in because
would be way simpler.

I'm sorry for the abuse you are suffering at the hands of government
minions, but it is ironic that you could probably easily cross the
border on foot!

Not only that, I recently heard that Bush signed an agreement with our
two bordering neighbors to form some sort of trading consortium
similar to the EU and "eliminate" the borders between the US and them!
I haven't researched that yet.