Old May 4th 04, 01:09 AM
Stu Gotts

On Mon, 03 May 2004 16:07:52 GMT, "Otis Winslow"
wrote:

I second the Wash Wax All recommendation. Have used it for
years and it works great.

Streaks for me. I've tried cutting it in various ratios with
distilled water, but still no dice.

"Henry Kisor" wrote in message
Jay, have you ever tried Wash Wax All? That's what I use and it seems to
work very well. It's made for airplanes, while Lemon Pledge, let's face

it,
is made for furniture.

I've used Lemon Pledge on the windows but wonder if it might also seal

dirt
in as it apparently did with your airplane fuselage. My old instructor
recommended Novus for the windows. I've used that for two years and it

also
seems to do the job fine.

Henry

P.S. How much would your son charge to do the underwings and
undertailfeathers of a 150? That wrecks my back. Might be worth a trip

out
to Iowa City.