Old October 10th 12, 11:11 PM
David M David M is offline
Junior Member

Default Aviation Meteorology Thunderstorm Project Topics

Hello all!

I am currently a senior in meteorology and physics at St. Cloud State University and an active private pilot with my IFR rating. My plan is to become a commercial airline pilot in the next year or two, I hope!

Currently I am trying to figure out my meteorology senior research project topic. This is very difficult for me since I have so many areas of interest and want to keep it related to aviation.

I want it to be about severe weather(thunderstorms) and commercial aviation and maybe something in relation to MSP Airport. Any ideas?

I thought about a meteorological analysis of the 6-17-2010 severe weather outbreak here in MN, but taking it from an aviation perspective?

Let me know your thoughts or ideas.

Thanks!