Old March 6th 14, 03:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected][_2_]

Default LX Nav LX8080 Question

On Thursday, March 6, 2014 9:07:34 AM UTC-6, Terry Edmonds wrote:
The LX8080 fits directly into an 80 mm instrument hole but has a small screen. Does anyone out there have one of these units and can give an opinion as to if the screen size is adequate or not? The trend is going towards larger screens but being able to install a navigation system in limited space is a big plus.

Terry Edmonds

BTW can anyone tell me how to get rid of the "me" in my group display name? I change my display name but it keeps coming back this way.