Old November 14th 06, 10:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker

Default Nat'l Museum USAF-Assorted 11-10-06 - SR-71 fvr NMUSAF 11-10-06.JPG (1/1)

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 18:36:45 -0000, HEMI-Powered wrote:

Today, Peter Hucker made these interesting comments ...

You're most welcome. If you'd like some more pointers, try
PSP 9 where I can give you specific help - not that you need
much, you're doing great on these museum pics where the flash
won't reach and your outdoor car show pics are outstanding.

What is 9 like? I use 7, tried 8 beta when it first came out,
and hated the interface.

9 is VERY different than 7, but almost identical to 8.

Uh oh....

It is WELL
worth the learning curve, though. Besides key features like DCNR
(Digital Camera Noise Reduction), the tools and functions are
greatly expanded over 7.

There's more tools than I'll ever use in 7!

And, 9 is almost infinitely customizable,
so once you have the GUI the way you like,you can save it to what
are called "workspaces". I am NOT upgrading PSP any more, though.
Corel f__ked up PXP X and made it even worse with XI, so I will
stay on 9 until it dies. It is a GOOD app, give it a try, albeit
you'll have a tough time buying it except on eBay

I do not understand "buy" :-)

"O'Ryan," asked the druggist, "did that mudpack I gave you improve your wife's appearance?"
"It did, surely," replied O'Ryan, "but it keeps fallin' off!"