Old July 7th 03, 08:29 PM
Bill Silvey

"Gord Beaman" wrote in message

"Bill Silvey" wrote:

"Gord Beaman" wrote in message

"Dave Kearton" wrote:

"Fred B" wrote in message

"Changing the baby's diaper is not going to address the fact
that he's stopped breathing."

Dunno Fred, I've stopped breathing while doing that.

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Jesus yes...how tough must the little buggers be to survive
within a foot or so of those unholy messes?...how can it possibly
smell so BAD?...

I have a 6-month-old, I'm a stay at home dad and I ask myself that
question EVERY SINGLE DAY.

I commiserate with you...I raised four of the little urchins and
still marvel that such sweet little darlins can produce such
absolutely overpowering aromas...even looking back over the
elapsed sixty some years since my olfactory organs were so
horrendously assaulted the memory is sharp and clear. I guess we
were just paying our dues for the privilege of spending the rest
of our lives worrying about them and their's. Such is life I
guess.

....and to bring this back on topic, slightly, frequently she *is* a "stealth
bomber", if you know what I mean.

--
http://www.delversdungeon.dragonsfoot.org
Remove the X's in my email address to respond.