Old December 27th 03, 06:36 AM
Roger Halstead

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 01:27:09 +0000 (UTC), Frank Stutzman
wrote:

Roger Halstead wrote:

We had a pain of Navions in USAF paint take off from 3BS last summer,

hmmm, I heard of a "pods" of whales, a "murder" of crows, a "bouquet" of
pheasants and even a "bale" of turtles. But thats the first tiime I've
ever heard of a "pain" of Navions. Just how many Navions are required to
have a full "pain?"

According to the airport neighbors... Just one, or more. :-))

I will reserve comment on how apropo the term is ;-)

Being a touch typist, I must have looked at the keyboard instead of
the monitor...or I can blame it on the spell checker?
My proof reader had gone to bed at least four hours earlier so I
can't blame her.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair?)
www.rogerhalstead.com