Old January 22nd 06, 03:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.ifr,rec.aviation.products,rec.aviation.student

Default Instrument rated?

Greg Siemon wrote:

Are you instrument rated?

. Are you tired of paying for instrument procedures you don't use?
. Would you like to develop your own custom library of procedures?
. Would you like to update your library automatically and unattended?
. Would you like hands free Duat access for weather and filing flight
plans? . Also Pocket PC support and laptop/tablet sync?
. Would you like METAR/TAF weather by pointing with your mouse?
. And an EFB?

If you answered Yes then go to:
http://cmensys.com

Greg,

It looks like your program will solve my approach plate subscription problem
nicely. I have two questions, however. 1) Is the NACO DVD the same one that
Sportys sells, and 2) do you plan to provide Low Alt. Enroute charts in the
future?

Rick Graves - N34759 - 1974 C177B