Old May 28th 07, 03:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Jim Carter[_1_]

Default Off-topic - Was: FAA advisory voids IFR certification for GPS's!!!

Pete,
I'm using MAPILabs NNTP plugin for Outlook. It struggles with
kill files for news articles but works most of the time. I'd like to
know what reader you're using. I'm restricted to a Win environment on
this laptop because of some application requirements, and I don't
typically have my Linux platform with me while I travel.