Old January 31st 08, 06:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
jc[_4_]

Default Cramped Cockpits, pt 3 - Me 163.jpg (1/1)

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 04:18:13 GMT, Waldo Pepper
wrote:

I know it would kill me, and potentially in a MOST unpleasant way. But
If I ws given the chance to fly one of these I would take it. (After
some un-powered flights)

How could you pass it up?

Waldo.

I'm with you on that one! In a heart beat, in fact. Same with the shuttle, I'd
of flown the day after the Challenger if given the chance. Some things in life
are simply too good to pass up, no matter what the consequences might be.

I'll admit, the Columbia kind of soured me on NASA... all those years and they
had no idea how to repair the tiles in space? Idiots. They should have all
been stood against a wall and shot.
Cheers,
jc