Old August 5th 20, 09:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

Default Looks like you can buy a piece of Seminole

On Wednesday, August 5, 2020 at 2:01:48 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Hi Walt. From another former tow pilot. Seminole was doing a rip-roaring business until covid-19 hit. There's money being made there. It's just not being spent where it should be.

Please explain to me how you can service a 3 million debt load with the revenue from a facility like SLGP, I did learn a little bit in grad school.
I have changed the name from Seminole Lake Glider Port to Straight Line Glider Port, they don't fly many triangles, just up and down hwy27. Bob