Old August 9th 10, 02:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
rlovinggood

Default LS-10 at the worlds. Why only ONE?

I wonder if DG/LS doesn't push their gliders to top pilots as
Schleicher, S-H, and now the Jonker Brothers might? (Assuming these
three mentioned factories do and can provide gliders to top pilots?)

Maybe if DG/LS would have offered their Ten to pilots with
distinction, then maybe there would have been more at the top of the
score sheet?

Yea, I know. Lot's of "ifs" and "maybes"

Ray Lovinggood
Carrboro, North Carolina, USA

On Aug 8, 8:45*pm, "John Bojack" wrote:
With all the non-partial mention of everyone's favorite gliders, *I'd like
to be the first to mention the LS-10 finished 'almost' in the top ten,
also.....along with many JS-1's (there were 6 of 'em flying, and only one
LS-10.......statistics anyone???) * * Also, it was consistently in the top
10 until the last day......SO,

why weren't there more of the LS-10's used at the worlds?

Smart-ass answers and biased brand-loyalty answers really not needed.....

Bojack *J4