Old January 26th 19, 12:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default For Sale: Pilatus B4 with trailer, new finish.

On Wednesday, July 18, 2012 at 12:41:17 PM UTC-4, David Reitter wrote:
s/n 237. Mfg 1976, TT 1650 hrs. Retractable gear.

BALL and Cambridge varios, iCOM radio, Winter ASI. Oxygen system. Easy to rig, though this is not the ship for you if you want to rig it on your own!

Working, closed all-metal trailer with near tires incl a spare. Always hangared - owned since 1986 by Pittsburgh Soaring Club. Last annual and maintenance/repairs performed by Gehrlein. The glider was completely refinished in 2006: the finish is impeccable. Repairs only to the nose cone, and replacement of a wing tip.

In current annual.

Located at Bandel (22D) near Pittsburgh, PA.

Pictures available he http://tinyurl.com/89n7e22

Asking $17,300.

Inquiries: , or 412 417 0529

If you are still interested, I have a Pilatus B4 "AF" that I am planning to list for sale. Location - near Dover Delaware.
Call for details Barry (302)-242-0780