Old December 2nd 05, 12:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default (Mini-500)I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

VaVoom wrote:

Morgans wrote:

"Dennis Fetters" wrote

The short answer to your question is; the Mini-500 cruses at 70% power
available at it's operational RPM, which is at 90% of it's total duty
cycle.

Hummm, you or someone else is not being truthful, about the percent power
and RPM's the engine had to run at.

He's truthful about the duty cycle! The engine ran for 90% of the flight.

I hope you are trying to be funny, or you need to learn what a duty
cycle consists of. Don't be ashamed, I find that many people do not know.

Also, you cut the important part off...."That is normal for most
helicopters".

Dennis Fetters

Designer of;
Air Command 1/plcs Gyroplanes