Old December 2nd 05, 01:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default (Mini-500)I want to build the most EVIL plane EVER !!!

C.D.Damron wrote:

Hey, dumbass.

Nice. I can see already what we're dealing with....

Your record of lies and deceit is a matter of public record.

You are welcome to prove this statement by posting a little thing called
facts. If you don't have facts, and I know you don't, then you are just
another faceless big mouth coward using the newsgroups to spew unfounded
statements. I have always backed up anything I said with facts and
figures. Please, post what ya got.

Do you remember the chronology of your little helicopter project I put
together a while back? I'm sure that you would like to forget about it,
wouldn't you?

You give yourself to much credit. I don't even remember you. But, why
don't you look it up and re-post it here again, but please also post my
am quite busy these days.

Also, how much mileage do you think you can get out of the FAA's finding of
pilot error?

Well, sticking to the FACTS is always been best, and I have always done
that. So, I guess to answer your question, forever. Try it some time for
yourself.

Dennis Fetters

Designer of;
Air Command 1/plcs Gyroplanes