Old January 22nd 06, 05:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.products

Default I got my Zaon XRX PCAS test flight

ADS-B Out will only provide more traffic information to ATC.
Also to the a/c with ADS-B UAT receiver installed. ADS-B UAT receiver
does not need ground station to receive other ADS-B Out
transmission....but the price is very high now however, the price can
be reduced dramatically since UAT is almost functional equavelent to a
now-a-day all inclusive cellphone...with a GPS, a transceiver and color
LCD display. I have seem a demo Capston system display live traffics
in Alaska in a notebook 2 years ago. It can be implemented very
easily.

the arrays inside the unit whirl and revolve,

I think the 4 directional antennas are fixed. The sound you heard was
the heat sink fan that disburses the heat generated from the CPU
chipset to its case.