Old March 31st 04, 12:08 AM
Bill Daniels

I second Tim's idea. A good color ink jet can do some impressive things on
glossy paper. Use a graphics or paint program and be as creative as you
like. Laminate them at Kinkos and attach with two sided tape. Carpet tape
works fine and is cheap.

"Tim Mara" wrote in message
Why not just make them yourself (I do) in ay word processing program,
laminate them and attach with double sided tape like that used for
installing mylar seals? or try any Throphy shop, they can make quite nice
stick on labels in a variety of materials.
tim
"Jke4034" wrote in message
Who is a good source of instrument pannel marking stickers or decals for

glider in the US?